Snake Catcher Shares Video of Dying Baby Keelback to Warn Against Use of Cockroach Repellent

A baby Keelback snake was accidentally sprayed with an cockroach repellent at a home on the Sunshine Coast, in Queensland, on February 21, by a person who mistook the snake for the insect.In this video, Stuart McKenzie, of The Snake Catcher 24/7 – Sunshine Coast, warns against using cockroach repellent on snakes. The baby keelback in the video was taken away to be euthanized. Credit: The Snake Catcher 24/7 – Sunshine Coast via Storyful

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!