Men Cause Fire Taking Turkey out of Oven

These two guys made a big mistake when they took the turkey out of the oven. As they took out the pan, some grease fell into the oven causing a huge plume of fire to set alight before they kicked the oven door closed.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!