Louis Tomlinson's Sister Died From an Accidental Overdose The 18-year-old sister of the One Direction star tragically passed away in March. She was found at her fourth-floor studio apartment in West London. It was suspected that she collapsed from a heart attack. But, at an inquest hearing in London on Sept. 11, a coroner recorded a misadventure verdict and ruled that she had accidentally overdosed on a mixture of cocaine, an anxiety drug and painkillers. Coroner Dr. Shirley Radcliffe, via statement
With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.
To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.
Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!