Sabrina Miller couldn't understand what was happening to her daughter, Kaleigh, when horrific burns and blisters began appearing on her skin. The mom had applied copious amounts of sunscreen on Kaleigh before she went outside to play in the sun, so she was shocked by what happened. As it turned out, Kaleigh had suffered what's known as "margarita burn," a skin condition that develops when certain chemicals that are often found in citrus fruits like limes cause increased sun sensitivity.
With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.
To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.
Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!