Could what's inside your refrigerator make you sick? One Los Angeles homeowner, Yvonne Condes, invited food safety expert Donny Yoo into her house to see if she is safe. Right away, he spotted trouble after noticing a container, which had a leftover smoothie in it, was open. “It’s definitely a health concern,” he said. “You want to cover this with plastic wrap or put the original lid on it.” He said that if “it is a ready-to-eat food, it can get exposed to bacteria,” and should be covered.
With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.
To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.
Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!