Girl unable to walk after weever fish sting

A 12-year-old schoolgirl has been left unable to walk, after she was stung by a fish while playing in the sea on a family holiday. Year seven pupil Evie Austin developed complex regional pain syndrome after she was bitten on her left foot while learning to body-board on a family holiday in Perranporth, Cornwall, in August last year.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!