A TripAdvisor user was left so disgusted by his recent stay at a hotel in Hull he left an 11-point review as to why no-one should ever stay there.
Businessmen Robert Standield, 22, spent two nights at the Hotel Campanile and described it as the 'worst dive I've stayed in', reports the Hull Daily Mail.
The accommodation has also previously been dubbed as 'the worst hotel in Hull' on the travel review site.
See also: Is this the worst hotel in Britain?
Disgusted by his stay at the hotel, which he believes should win an award "hands down" for "the best hole" in the country, Mr Standield took to TripAdvisor himself to post pictures of his room.
This was accompanied by a list of 11 reasons why he would never return to the Beverley Road establishment.
Mr Standield said that having travelled around the country on business, the Campanile was the worst accommodation he had ever stayed in and vowed to never stay in a Campanile hotel again.
Other recent reviews posted on TripAdvisor also criticise the establishment.
Alison, who posted three weeks ago after a stay, urged people to "avoid this hotel" after her advanced booking was allegedly cancelled unexpectedly on the day of her arrival.
However, others on the hotel reviewing site were more supportive of the establishment.
One reviewer, who stayed earlier this month, said that the Campanile was a "great hotel" with staff even allowing him to stay there with his dog at no extra cost.
The review said: "The room was quite and comfortable I would definitely recommend this hotel.
"All bed linings and towels like brand new and it's very close to the city centre about 10 minute walk from the train station!"
The 11 reasons one visitor 'would never stay at the Campanile again'
Mr Standield wrote:
1) The cleanliness was poor.
2) The room looked like something from the 1960s.
3) If you open the window you get everyone walking past smoking which lingered into your room.
4) The noise is ridiculous. Based on the main road you get sirens (which is acceptable) then cars revving and all sorts. Very, very noisy and you can't get a good night's sleep.
5) Uncomfortable beds.
6) Thin quilts.
7) One power plug in the whole room. So if you want to watch TV whilst charging your phone forget it! And making a brew whilst watching Coronation Street is a no goer.
8) Restaurant prices are a rip off hence why I went to a local café instead.
9) No Fridge.
10) Tiles in the bathroom need replacing! They look so dirty and old I refused to have a shower.
11) The shower head was covered in grime and all sorts of c***.