This spring, bmi regional launched three new routes from Birmingham to Graz in Austria, Gothenburg in Sweden and Nuremberg in Germany. To celebrate the launches, the airline is offering one lucky AOL Travel reader the chance to win a pair of return tickets to your choice of one of these amazing destinations.
Just two hours' flying time from Birmingham, Gothenburg is Sweden's second city and remains a popular mini-break destination thanks to its fabulous food, eclectic culture and vibrant nightlife. Gothenburg has six restaurants in the city with a Michelin Star rating. Home to stylish boutiques and fashion labels including Nudie Jeans and Monki, the city also boasts the Haga district for vintage finds and several microbreweries such as Norda Bar & Grill and Dugges.
The city enjoys many parks and open spaces, not to mention its extensive network of waterways, making it an ideal city break destination. Highlights of a visit include:
• Gothia Towers, one of Europe's top 5 biggest hotels boasting an open air, glass bottomed swimming pool, on the 19th floor
• Gothenburg Botanical Gardens
• Scandinavia's biggest amusement park, Liseberg
• Gothenburg Museum of Art
Austria's second largest city, Graz lies on the River Mur and earned UNESCO status in 1999. This little-known destination has so much to offer visitors including:
• Schlossberg and the Clock Tower which can be ascended by funicular railway
• Projekt Spielberg – Red Bull's home of motorsports and the venue of Austria's F1 race, MotoGP and DTM, to name but a few. Here, visitors can enjoy fine dining, luxury hotels, driving experiences, golf and spa treatments 365 days a year, plus much more for those seeking adrenalin-filled experiences
• Steirische Weinstrasse: a wine region which is also known as the Austrian Tuscany
• Thermenregion: a spa area home to nine thermal spas, each offering their own unique take on the healing thermal waters of the area
• Golf: Graz is home to 10 courses including six 18 hole courses, one of them a championship course.
• Graz is also a superb gateway to some of Austria's best ski resorts, including Schladming and the Dachstein region
The Bavarian city of Nuremberg is the second largest city in the region after Munich. Nuremberg is dominated by the imposing gothic style castle which towers over the city. There is a vast arts and culture scene in the city and a host of museums dedicated to design, painting and modern art.
Nuremberg is also famous for its links to astronomy, dating back as far as 1471, when astronomer Johannes Mueller built an observatory in the city.
The food and drink is also of great appeal to the region's visitors, namely Bratwurst (local grilled sausage) and Lebkuchen (gingerbread). Nuremberg is particularly popular around Christmas time when its annual market draws in excess of one million visitors from all over the world.
The winner and a friend will enjoy bmi regional's exceptional service and features including complimentary in -light drinks and snacks, 23kg of hold luggage, allocated seating and speedy 30-minute check-in.
Visit flybmi.com for more information or to book a flight with bmi regional.
For your chance to win this wonderful prize, submit your details in the form below before 13 June 2017.