Kebab houses across the UK have crossed skewers and fought it out to take the top spot in the industry 'Oscars'.
Now the top shops have been revealed at a bash held at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, London.
Kebabs are a British institution with an estimated 1.3million sold every day.
Awards ranged from best takeaway to best restaurant and fine dining experience.
Did your local kebab shop come up trumps? Here's the full list of winners.
1. Just Eat Best Delivery: I am Doner, Leeds
Highly Recommended: Irmak BBQ, North Dunstable
2. Customer Satisfaction: Kosk, Edmonton
Highly Recommended: Koz Mediterranean Restaurant, Beckenham
3. Best Newcomer Restaurant/ Takeaway in London: Tarshish, Wood Green
Highly Recommended: Bababoom, Battersea
4. Best Newcomer Restaurant/ Takeaway outside London: Elder and Wolf, Whitley Bay
5. Best Kebab House in Northern Ireland: Sphinx Glengormley, Glengormley
6. Best Kebab House in Wales
Winner: Mezza Luna, Cardiff
7. Best Kebab House in Scotland
Winner: Alla Turca, Glasgow
8. Best Kebab House Regional
Winner: Meze Mangal, Bushey
Highly Recommended: Akdeniz Turkish Restaurant, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex
9. Best Takeaway Regional
Ellesmere Port Kebab House, Ellesmere Port
10. Best Kebab Restaurant in North and West London
Winner: Gokyuzu, Haringey
Highly Recommended: German Doner Kebab, West Ealing
11. Best Kebab Restaurant in South and East London
Winner: The Meze Bexleyheath, Bexleyheath
Highly Recommended: Efes Restaurant (Brick Lane), Whitechapel
12. Best Takeaway in London
Winner: Pizza King Kebab House, Edmonton
13. Best Value
Winner: The Iskele, Shoreditch
Highly Recommended: Grand Bazaar, Marylebone
14. Chef of the Year
Winner: Mazlum Demir (Skewd Kitchen), Barnet
15. Fine Dining Restaurant
Winner: Veyso's, Hertford
16. Kebab Van of the Year
Winner: Atalay Kebab Van, Thame, Oxfordshire
17. Outstanding Contribution
Winner: Prime Quality Foods, Enfield
What is a kebab and why do we love them so much?
The first kebab shop opened in North London in 1966 and there are now over 20,000 kebab outlets in the UK selling around 2,500 tonnes of lamb and chicken doner a week.
The word 'kebab' comes from 'kebap' meaning cooked over an open flame and 'doner' refers to meat cooked on the famous vertical rotisserie.