Gordon Ramsay has revealed that he suffered a rather unfortunate encounter with a jellyfish on a family holiday.
The celebrity chef was enjoying a relaxing family getaway in Sardinia when a jellyfish stung him right on his penis. Ouch.
See also: 10 tiny creatures that can kill you
See also: Newly discovered jellyfish looks like an alien
According to the Mirror, in an interview with the Daily Star, he said: "F***ing hell it hurt. I couldn't even wee on it. It left a real mark down there."
However, it seems he's got over it now as he made a little joke about it recently on Twitter, reports the Metro.
Back in 2010, a woman died after being stung by a jellyfish on holiday in Sardinia.
Maria Furcas, 69, was stung on the right leg by a Portuguese Man of War while she was swimming with her sister at Porto Tramatzu near Cagliari.
She managed to get out of the water before collapsing after suffering anaphylactic shock.