THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Winter is the perfect time to indulge in a spa break and we've teamed up with QHotels to offer two lucky AOL Travel readers the chance to win a four-star spa escape for two guests.
A spa break with QHotels, recently crowned AA Hotel Group of the Year, gives you the chance to relax and unwind with the Signature Spa Experience with ESPA.
You can choose from five different picturesque QHotels locations across the UK for your spa break: Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel near York, The Cambridge Belfry in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, The Oxford Belfry in Thame, Oxfordshire, Norton Park in Winchester, Hampshire and Crewe Hall in Cheshire - a majestic grade 1 listed building with a Downton Abbey feel.
The prize includes:
- One 90-minute QHotels Signature Spa Experience with ESPA: a back face and scalp treatment, available with or without hot stones, a deeply refreshing back exfoliation to leave the skin radiant and a therapeutic back massage with an aromatherapy oil to suit your individual needs, followed by a personalised ESPA facial to leave your complexion feeling fully rejuvenated
- An ESPA gift duo: the Soothing Body Oil and Relaxing Salt Scrub
- A light lunch and delicious three-course evening meal
- An overnight stay in four-star accommodation
- A full English/Scottish breakfast the following morning
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team
If you're not lucky enough to win, you can still receive great deals on stays this winter. QHotels is offering a huge saving of up to 40 per cent when you book before 1 February 2015. Discover QHotels 27 luxurious hotels located throughout the UK and visit qhotels.co.uk/WINTERSALE15 to book.