The moment a luxury £100,000 yacht went up in flames has been caught on camera.
The 36ft Jeanneau Sun Odyssey, called Fortyniner, caught fire while surrounded by millions of pounds worth of boats moored at the Mercury Yacht Harbour in Hamble, Hampshire.
It is thought the fire was caused by an engine that overheated, but the cruising yacht then exploded after flames reached the onboard gas bottles.
According to the Daily Mail, the yacht's mast snapped and fell into the marina, and the explosion sent boat parts flying into the air.
Dock master Dave Wright told the paper that it sounded "like a bomb going off" as the yacht exploded on Monday lunchtime.
The boat is owned by the Hamble School of Yachting, who rent out the eight-berth vessel for up to £1,450 a week.
The yachting school principal, Rob Gaffney, said: "It's quite emotional. We're a small company, and it's much like if your house catches fire; it's soul destroying."
The boat was left gutted by the fire, which was the second yacht fire in four hours in Hamble.
Nobody was on board at the time, and no injuries were reported.
Two men found dead on boat in Whitby harbour
Cruise ship rescues stricken Cuban migrants