A 22-year-old woman was electrocuted after climbing on top of a freight train in London and touching 25,000-volt wires.
The woman was reportedly thrown six metres on the platform at Hackney Wick station and was severely burned by the live overhead wires.
Witnesses told the Evening Standard the woman appeared drunk and had removed her high-heeled shoes to climb onto the train.
She was taken to hospital with burn injuries and her condition was described as serious but stable.
A British Transport Police (BTP) spokeswoman told the Daily Telegraph: "BTP officers were called to Hackney Wick rail station on Wednesday, January 29 after a report that a woman had been injured.
"The incident was reported to BTP at 11.06pm.
"It is believed that the woman fell from the roof of a train and then came into contact with electricity from the overhead power lines."
British fisherman electrocutes by overhead power cable in Spain
Teen electrocuted after putting ear to railway track to 'listen' for late train