Looking for the perfect summer holiday read? We've teamed up with Waterstones to offer three lucky users the chance to win £100 worth of travel books.
CLICK HERE TO WIN! (Mobile users click here)
From the astute observations of Australia in Bill Bryson's Down Under to the insanity that is Karl Pilkington's Happyslapped by a Jellyfish, there are enough books in our giveaway to keep any travel-minded bookworm occupied this summer.
The three winners will each receive the following eight books:
- 22 Red Nile: The Biography of the World's Greatest River (Hardback)
- Happyslapped by a Jellyfish: The Words of Karl Pilkington (Paperback)
- Down Under (Paperback)
- Neither Here Nor There: Travels in Europe (Paperback)
- The Further Adventures of an Idiot Abroad (Paperback)
- Tiny Islands: 60 Remarkable Little Worlds Around Britain (Paperback)
- Under a Cloud: Life in Cherrapunji, the Wettest Place on Earth (Paperback)
- The Island That Dared: Journeys in Cuba (Paperback)
Visit waterstones.com and 'Like' Waterstones on Facebook for more information.
For your chance to win this fabulous prize, visit our Facebook page to enter your details before 26 July 2013