A British banker and his wife have been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning at their holiday home in Estonia.
Philip Townsend and MaryAnne were found on 24 February, and local police are treating the deaths as an accident, according to the Daily Mail.
The couple were from Norfolk and have two teenage children, both at boarding school. Mr Townsend was the son of a Royal Navy commander and worked in the City.
Relatives of the couple released a statement saying: "It is with great regret that the family of Philip and MaryAnne Townsend have to report the tragic accident that took place at their home in Estonia on Friday.
"They both died due to carbon monoxide poisoning. There will be no further police investigation and there will be a UK coroners hearing in the normal way.
"Their children are being looked after by relatives in Norfolk and members of the family have been to Estonia. A further statement about the funeral service will be made shortly."
A Foreign Office spokesman told the Daily Mail: "We are aware of the deaths of two British nationals in Estonia on 24 February and are in contact with the next of kin providing appropriate consular assistance."
Sign up to our weekly newsletter | Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook