Watch & Win
Simply purchase the Haye v Bellew fight between 1-4 March to enter to win tickets to Joshua v Klitschko at Wembley, or one of four pairs of Bellew signed gloves.
- These terms and conditions are the competition rules (the "Rules") that apply to the TalkTalk Joshua v Klitschko boxing competition (the "Competition").
- The promoter is TalkTalk. "TalkTalk" means TalkTalk Telecom Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 04633015 with registered office located at 11 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AR.
- These Rules will apply unless otherwise expressly stated or varied by TalkTalk.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to amend these Rules at any time without notice. Notification of cancellation or any amendment(s) will be published on TalkTalk's social media channels (i.e. Facebook and Twitter).
- Any queries about the Competition or these Rules should be directed in writing to Marketing, TalkTalk Telecom Limited, 11 Evesham Street, London W11 4AR.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules or otherwise relating to the Competition, the decision of TalkTalk shall be final.
- A person who participates in the Competition and submits their personal data prior to the Closing Date (as defined below) shall be entered into the Competition (an "Entrant"). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
- Entrants must be TalkTalk customers on the Opening Date (as defined below).
- Entrants must be able to attend the Event (as defined below).
- By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Entrant. TalkTalk further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if, in the opinion of TalkTalk, such Entrant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- Employees of TalkTalk and any individual directly or indirectly associated with the operation of the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Entries sent via agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- TalkTalk assumes that Entrants, by entering the Competition, are aged 18 or over. TalkTalk may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- The Competition opens at 12:00.01 on 1 March 2017 (the "Opening Date"). Entries must be made by no later than 16:59.59 on 4 March 2017 (the "Closing Date"). After the Closing Date, no further entries to the Competition will be permitted. TalkTalk will not accept responsibility for failing to receive any entry by the Closing Date as a result of a delay or failure in delivery, transmission or otherwise (howsoever caused).
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must purchase the boxing match between David Haye and Tony Bellew (which is due to take place on 4 March 2017) through TalkTalk TV.
- Prize winners will be selected at random after the Closing Date.
- One (1) Entrant will be selected at random to win two (2) tickets to the boxing match between Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko (the "Event"). The Event will take place at Wembley Stadium, London on Saturday 29 April 2017.
- Four (4) other Entrants will be selected at random as 'runners up' to win one (1) pair of boxing gloves signed by Tony Bellew each.
- Any child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expense, cost or fee. TalkTalk shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Competition.
- One winner per household.
- TalkTalk's selection of prize winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners (including runners-up) will be contacted by TalkTalk by telephone to be notified of their prizes by no later than 7 March 2017. Prize winners must then send an email as instructed by TalkTalk to claim the prize.
- If a prize winner fails to claim a prize by 17:30.00 on 17 March 2017, the prize winner will automatically forfeit his/her prize and another prize winner will be selected.
- Prizes will be sent to the prize winners by post.
- Prizes are awarded at TalkTalk's discretion and no prize will be awarded to any Entrant who, in the opinion of TalkTalk, has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to substitute competition prizes at any time with prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- You consent to TalkTalk's use of, and TalkTalk reserves the right to use, the photograph and likeness of the winners for publicity purposes and to publicise statements made by or attributed to the prize winners relating to TalkTalk or this or any other promotion or offer, unless otherwise requested. A list of prize winners can be obtained from TalkTalk upon request in writing to the address specified above.
Collection of Data
- Each Entrant, by entering the Competition, consents to the processing of his/her personal data by TalkTalk for the operation of the Competition and as otherwise provided for pursuant to these Rules.
- TalkTalk will use the personal information and contact details provided by or obtained about an Entrant for administering the Competition and to ensure compliance with these Rules. In order to understand how Entrants use the Competition, we may collect IP addresses.
- Any personal data relating to Entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, save as set out in these Rules, be disclosed to a third party without the Entrant's prior consent.
- Prize winners may be asked to take part in promotional activities of TalkTalk relating to the Competition and TalkTalk reserves the right to use the names of prize winners for its promotional purposes and to sub-licence such right to its sponsors, partners and other relevant third parties on the same basis.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TalkTalk and accordingly TalkTalk may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to TalkTalk as a result thereof.
- The Competition and these Rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.