Joshua is an easy fight for me - Confident Fury talks the talk

Updated: 

Tyson Fury believes he would give Anthony Joshua "a boxing lesson" and claims Wembley has been booked for the pair to do battle in April next year.

Joshua extended his professional record to 19-0 with an epic knockout of Wladimir Klitschko at the end of last month, calling out Fury in the ring in the immediate aftermath.

Fury (25-0) has not fought since defeating Klitschko in Dusseldorf in November 2015 and is currently without a licence, while he has struggled with mental health problems and faces a UK Anti-Doping hearing on Monday over claims he tested positive for a banned substance in February 2015.

Fury maintains his innocence and says the allegations left him feeling as though he "didn't want to live", but he has now adopted a more positive outlook and has a date with WBA, IBF and IBO heavyweight champion Joshua well and truly in his sights.

"I will be controlling him with movement and my jab, and he will have to come hunting for me after being round after round down," Fury told the Telegraph.

"The others in the division have only got a puncher's chance against me and if I'm stupid enough to put my chin out there, and let some muscle-bound man hit me on the chin with a big swing, then I must be silly enough to be beaten by them.

"I will just give Joshua a boxing lesson, and I believe I would stop him late in the fight, after he's tired of chasing me round and missing.

"I'm 28, not 41 like Klitschko. Joshua really is an easy fight for me.

"Eddie Hearn [Joshua's promoter] has already booked Wembley Stadium for next April. There isn't another stadium where it should take place. I would fight Joshua in October, but I believe Klitschko will take the rematch.

"Deep down, I don't think they want to fight me yet. Joshua struggled with Klitschko. And I took Klitschko to school, toyed with him, put my hands behind my back, literally, while he was letting his cannons go, slipping out of the way of them. They are not ready for that."