Floyd Mayweather Jr. insists it is up to the UFC to decide if his potential super fight with Conor McGregor happens.
The talk of a possible bout between the undefeated Mayweather and UFC star McGregor has continued to grow over several months.
But questions over how much the pair would be paid for the mega fight have seemingly led to a delay over a potential clash.
Mayweather said he had done all he could to set up the fight, as he waits for the UFC to make it happen.
"I can't say if it's going to happen. It's all up to the UFC," the 49-0 boxer told the BBC.
"I've done my part. I'm just waiting. If they want the fight to happen, let's see.
"When it comes to money, of course I'm always thinking business. But it's about entertainment. It's a very, very entertaining match-up."
Mayweather also slammed David Haye, who is preparing for a bout with fellow Brit Tony Bellew on Saturday.
Haye has been criticised after earlier this week labelling fans in Liverpool, Bellew's home city, as "f****** r******".
"This is my first time hearing about the David Haye fight. I didn't know he was still fighting," Mayweather said.
"As far as trash talk goes - it's OK to trash talk. But being disrespectful is different. I heard he was talking about the fans. He should focus on the fighter."