Mo Farah has reiterated he is a "clean athlete who has never broken the rules" after fresh doping allegations were made against his coach, Alberto Salazar.
Salazar is back in the spotlight following a report from the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), a draft of which was leaked to The Sunday Times.
The 58-year-old - head coach at The Oregon Project, which includes Farah among its athletes - has previously repeatedly denied any wrongdoing since doping allegations were first made against him as part of a 2015 BBC Panorama investigation.
Four-time Olympic champion Farah - who has not been accused of any wrongdoing - has been part of The Oregon Project since 2011, winning the 5000m and 10,000m at both London 2012 and Rio 2016 under Salazar's guidance - having outlined his intention to continue working with the American.
It's deeply frustrating that I'm having to make an announcement on this subject. I am a clean athlete who has never...
Posted by Mo Farah on Sunday, 26 February 2017
Responding to the latest allegations in a statement on his Facebook page, Farah said: "It's deeply frustrating that I'm having to make an announcement on this subject. I am a clean athlete who has never broken the rules in regards to substances, methods or dosages and it is upsetting that some parts of the media, despite the clear facts, continue to try to associate me with allegations of drug misuse.
"I'm unclear as to the Sunday Times' motivations towards me but I do understand that using my name and profile makes the story more interesting but it's entirely unfair to make assertions when it is clear from their own statements that I have done nothing wrong.
"As I've said many times before we all should do everything we can to have a clean sport and it is entirely right that anyone who breaks the rules should be punished.
"However, this should be done through proper process and if USADA or any other Anti-Doping Body has evidence of wrongdoing they should publish it and take action rather than allow the media to be judge and jury."
Full USADA statement on the recently-published Sunday Times report. pic.twitter.com/gH6xGKsqDZ-- Ryan Madden (@Ry_Madden) February 26, 2017
In the wake of the apparent leak of its findings, believed to have been orchestrated by the Russian-backed group Fancy Bears, USADA released a statement of their own, which read: "USADA can confirm that it has prepared a report in response to a subpoena from a state medical licensing body regarding care given by a physician to athletes associated with the Nike Oregon Project.
"We understand that the licensing body is still deciding its case and as we continue to investigate whether anti-doping rules were broken, no further comment will be made at this time.
"Importantly, all athletes, coaches and others under the jurisdiction of the World Anti-Doping Code are innocent and presumed to have complied with the rules unless and until the established anti-doping process declares otherwise. It is unfair and reckless to state, infer or imply differently."
Salazar has so far been unavailable for comment.