Premier League 2015/16: 22 of the most memorable quotes of the season
While we wait for Gary Lineker to present Match of the Day in his, erm, undies, here are some of the most memorable quotes of this Premier League season.
1. "Claudio Ranieri? Really?"
Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker is unconvinced by Leicester's appointment. Yet this is not the tweet he would come to regret the most.
2. "I want to continue to build a solid foundation and then arrive in Europe."
New Foxes boss Ranieri is optimistic at his first press conference.
3. "I was unhappy with my medical staff. They were impulsive and naive."
Jose Mourinho cooks up a storm over Chelsea physios Eva Carneiro and Jon Fearn.
4. "I'm a totally normal guy. I came from the Black Forest. I'm the Normal One."
An understated Jurgen Klopp introduces himself as Liverpool manager.
5. "It's like walking into a pub full of girls."
Slaven Bilic enjoys West Ham's early-season win at Manchester City.
6. "I told them, if you keep a clean sheet, I'll buy pizza for everybody."
Ranieri tries to goad a shut-out from Leicester's defence.
7. "I've had extremely positive meetings with the owner Randy Lerner and chief executive Tom Fox."
Everything seems rosy for new Aston Villa boss Remi Garde.
8. "I felt pretty alone at this moment."
Liverpool fans leaving Anfield early left Klopp feeling forlorn.
9. "If Leicester win the @premierleague I'll do the first MOTD of next season in just my undies."
You're on safe ground there Gary, it's only December.
10. "I want to stay, I hope Mr Abramovich and the board want me to stay."
Mourinho pleads for time after Chelsea's defeat by Leicester.
11. "Chelsea Football Club and Jose Mourinho have today parted company by mutual consent."
Chelsea respond three days later.
12. "Maybe it was not as clear when I signed."
Two months on and Garde is beginning to smell a rat.
13. "I put 100 quid on Leicester so I think I'll do okay."
Tom Hanks emerges as an unlikely Nostradamus.
14. "He's a soft German if that's a red card."
Sam Allardyce does not entirely agree with Klopp's interpretation of a tackle.
15. "It happened whilst driving and the phone was in my pocket." Come on, we've all done it."
Villa's Joleon Lescott pleads his innocence over tweeting a photo of a sports car after their 6-0 home defeat by Liverpool.
16. "I often use the word 'horny' with my players."
Another extract from Fifty Shades of Van Gaal.
17. "Every human being who is grabbed by the hair, only with sex masochism, then it is allowed - but not in other situations."
Louis van Gaal's steamy take on Robert Huth's clash with Marouane Fellaini.
18. "Dilly ding, dilly dong."
Not Van Gaal, mercifully, but Ranieri's now famous training-ground cry.
19. "Now it's confirmed, maybe it's a weight off the shoulders."
Lescott's reaction to relegation went down well with Villa's fans.
20. "I'll probably grab a coffee at McDonald's like I normally do."
Burnley boss Sean Dyche plans a wild promotion celebration.
21. "I absolutely agree."
Even Prime Minister David Cameron wants to see Lineker in his pants.
22. "To win the title in the Premier League is something special and more with these fantastic guys."
Ranieri basks in Leicester's incredible 5,000-1 shot success.