- Hotel 41, located opposite Buckingham Palace, beat off competition from the likes of Claridge's, The Savoy and The Dorchester to to be named Britain's best hotel for 2017. The intimate hotel has 30 bedrooms and its luxurious features include Savoir beds, a personal butler service and staff who outnumber guests two to one. Rooms are available for an average of £436 per night.
This Derry landmark is Grade B1 listed and perfectly located within the historic city walls in the heart of Cathedral Quarter. Built in 1899, Bishop’s Gate Hotel blends Edwardian architecture, stylish appointments and luxurious facilities which have been restored to pay homage to the rich heritage of the building. There are 30 guestrooms, a Champagne and cocktail bar, a lounge and restaurant.
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa is the only accommodation in the UK to offer in-bathroom access to Bath's thermal waters for which the city is renowned. Originally built in the 1800s and named for the artist Sir Thomas Gainsborough, the hotel occupies two Grade II Listed buildings and has 99 guest rooms and suites.
- The Nadler Victoria is situated in a vibrant part of the city, next to the new St James Theatre in the very heart of Victoria. Instead of offering a hotel restaurant, gym and bar, The Nadler's expert concierge team focus on encouraging guests to benefit from its in-depth local knowledge to experience the neighbourhood’s top dining, leisure and fitness offerings. The hotel has 73 luxurious rooms with mini kitchens and workspaces.
Found in the exclusive Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, The Milestone Hotel overlooks Kensington Palace and Gardens and is just minutes from some of London's most famous attractions including the Royal Albert Hall and The Natural History Museum.
- Centered around a beautiful and traditional Jersey country house, Hotel La Place can be found in one of the most peaceful and beautiful parts of the island. The capital, St Helier, is just a ten-minute drive away and the hotel is a short walk from St Aubins harbour and the golden sands of St Brelade's Bay.
- One of the country's most intimate hotels, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons is best known for its incredible gastronomic experiences thanks to celebrated chef Raymond Blanc. The hotel has 32 individually designed guest rooms and suites and it has retained its two Michelin stars for the last 30 years.
- Rudding Park Hotel is set in beautifully lansdcaped gardens and woodland and is one of the most spectacular hotels in the area. The hotel boasts a private cinema, a spa and an 18-hole golf course, as well as two restaurants and a kitchen garden.
- Offering authentic luxury experiences in a bespoke and personalised environment just a gemstone's throw from Buckingham Palace, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences comprises 85 suites and residences. Each comes with butler service, a separate kitchen and living area. Guests can make the most of the premier Golden Keys Concierge service, tailored treatments at the Wellness Centre and a host of on-site dining options.
- This four-star hotel just steps from Trafalgar Square offers spacious rooms, contemporary design and little luxurious, such as walk-in rainfall showers, 24-hour room service and fluffy towels. Amba Hotel Charing Cross features a restaurant, bar and gym for guests.
Luxury boutique hotel The Piccadilly London West End is set just moments from Piccadilly Circus as a hip urban hideaway. While outside might be energetic, inside the hotel guests can experience a restful ambience. The hotel's facilities include a 24-hour concierge, a Champagne and cocktail bar, two restaurants and a fitness and wellness centre.
- King Street Townhouse, located within the upper King Street Conservation Area of Manchester city centre, is an impressive Italian renaissance building, originally built in 1872 for the Manchester Salford Trustees Bank. The hotel offers 40 rooms, an infinity spa pool, afternoon tea lounges and south facing terrace with views of the Town Hall.
- The Goring is one of London's last remaining family-owned, luxury hotels and offers style, sophistication and first class service. Each bedroom is individually designed and there are various types of rooms available to guests, dependent on their requests and requirements.
- A luxury four-star hotel in Bloomsbury, The Montague on the Gardens is an elegant and long-established Georgian townhouse hotel overlooking a secluded private garden square. The 100 rooms and suites are understated, furnished with luxurious fabrics capturing the timeless elegance of Bloomsbury and its literary heritage. The hotel is within strolling distance of the West End and The British Museum.
This 78-room, affordable luxury, boutique hotel is located in the heart of Soho, putting you right at the centre of London while offering an oasis of calm. Instead of a hotel bar or restaurant, the 24-hour front desk Local Ambassadors are plugged into the local community and give The Nadler Soho guests access to all that Soho and London has to offer.
- With its enviable location at the heart of London in prestigious Knightsbridge and panoramic views of Hyde Park, The Lanesborough has long been considered one of the world’s most luxurious hotels. The hotel was built on the former home of Viscount Lanesborough and boasts elegant surroundings, exquisite cuisine and world-renowned service. There are 93 guest rooms, including 43 suites, and a personal butler service for all guests.
- Sitting at the top of Park Lane, within close proximity to London's most exclusive addresses including Mayfair, Oxford and Regent Streets, The Montcalm London Marble Arch offers 153 bedrooms including 14 lavish suites, along with two gourmet restaurants and an intimate bar.
A luxury, five-star Mayfair hotel with 73 rooms, 23 of which are studios and suites, The Beaumont is superbly located on a quiet garden square, close to the luxury shops, galleries and museums of Mayfair and the West End. Grand in style yet intimate and welcoming, its design is inspired by the great Art Deco hotels of the 1920s.
- Independently owned and managed, Longueville Manor boasts 30 bedrooms and suites, a renowned restaurant and perfect surroundings. It is the island's sole member of the world's finest collection of small hotels and restaurants, Relais & Châteaux.
- Found in a grand Edwardian courtyard just a few yards from Covent Garden, Rosewood London is an oasis of tranquility amid the hustle and bustle of London. The hotel has more than 250 rooms and 44 suites that have been decorated in the style of a British manor home.
- The Chesterfield Mayfair is a landmark of history and tradition, offering a personal approach to hospitality. Guests can enjoy fine dining in the Butlers Restaurant, relaxing in The Library and the top-notch afternoon tea.
The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa is a five-star, 45 room and suite Relais & Chateaux property, set within a Grade 1* listed Georgian townhouse on the world-famous Royal Crescent in the historical heart of Bath. The hotel offers a quintessential English luxury hotel experience, with a spa, afternoon tea and decadent dining.
- One of Ireland’s most renowned luxurious four-star hotels, The Bushmills Inn is situated in an enviable location a stone’s throw from a host of visitor attractions including Royal Portrush Golf Club, Old Bushmills Distillery and the Giant’s Causeway. Guests can expect roaring peat fires, nooks and crannies and a secret library, as well as some of the finest North Antrim produce in the AA Rosette restaurant.
This four AA Red Star Hotel located on the southern lakes in Cumbria was originally built as a country house in 1901. Linthwaite sits in 14 acres of landscaped gardens, offering complete privacy and spectacular panoramic views across Lake Windermere and the surrounding fells. Luxury accommodation is found in the 30 en-suite bedrooms, each one with its own individual interior design and AA Red Star facilities. The hotel's 3 AA Rosette restaurant allows guests to sample some of the finest dishes in the Lake District.
Situated in the heart of the theatre district, the Covent Garden Hotel is just a short walk to the Royal Opera House and Soho. Guests can enjoy cosy spaces to socialise or relax, dining in the Brasserie Mix and traditional afternoon tea.