Lawton Court Hotel is found close to Llandudno's famous seafront and has a selection of double, twin, and family rooms, all with en-suites. Considered one of the premier resorts in North Wales, Llandudno boasts beautiful beaches, stunning Victorian and Edwardian architecture and picturesque scenery. Find more information on their website.
- This small, luxury Victorian country house can be found in one of the most picturesque villages in the Lake District and most of the bedrooms have views overlooking the garden and the River Rothay. Find more information on their website.
- The Lauriston is a small family run hotel with 33 luxurious rooms including doubles, twins and family rooms, all with en-suite. Some of the rooms even boast a stunning sea view of Llandudno Bay. Find more information on their website.
- The Elm Tree Hotel sits right on the seafront in Llandudno and is home to beautiful views of the town's bay. Offering stylish boutique accommodation, the Elm Tree also has a terraced garden, a well-equipped gym and a games room. Find more information on their website.
- This Edwardian house has been converted to create eight stylish and individual bedrooms with luxurious ensuite bathrooms. Just a few hundred yards from the seafront, The Clarence is the perfect location to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Portsmouth. Find more information on their website.
- Found within the Exmoor National Park, this boutique country house hotel is surrounded by stunning views of National Trust land and the area also boasts magical views from the cliffs of the Bristol Channel. Find more information on their website.
- Found right on the seafront on the Queens Promenade, this hotel offers the perfect base for those wanting to explore the sights and sounds of lively Blackpool. Find more information on their website.
- Spend a night or two at the North Ocean Hotel and enjoy the newly refurbished rooms while looking out over the sea from the hotel's Ocean Restaurant. Find more information on their website.
- Enjoy at stay at the comfortable, homely accommodation that is on offer at the Atholl Villa in Pitlochry. The mixture of culture and heritage in the area makes for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Find more information on their website.
- This four-star guest accommodation boasts a fantastic location just off the promenade with stunning views of the Llandudno seafront. The Victorian property has been sympathetically restored and aims to provide guests with high standard accommodation. Find more information on their website.
- This intimate and private hideaway can be found in the heart of the capital and is home to stunning black and white design throughout which is topped off with rich mahogany furnishings. The hotel has 30 luxurious rooms, a personal butler and 24 hour room service. Find more information on their website.
- The Tide House is the oldest hotel in St Ives and offers its guests a lovingly restored, coastal getaway in the heart of the historic seaside town. As well as some of the rooms offering stunning views of the harbour, guests can enjoy the restaurants, galleries and award-winning beaches that are popular in the area. Find more information on their website.
- Found on the quieter North Shore of Blackpool, the New Guilderoy is still just minutes from the bustling seafront. Made up of two impressive Edwardian town houses, the hotel is a family run property and has 15 fully ensuite rooms with family accommodation also available. Find more information on their website.
- Situated on Llandudno's peaceful West Shore, The Clontarf is a family run business that has nine unique rooms some of which boast unique views of the Orme hillside or the beautiful seaside. Find more information on their website.
Found in the exclusive area of Knightsbridge in central London, the five-star Egerton House Hotel has 28 beautifuk rooms and is just a short walk from some of the capital's most famous attractions, including The V&A Museum, The Natural History Museum and The Royal Albert Hall. Find more information on their website.
This five-star Grade II Listed hotel can be found in the heart of West London's exclusive borough of Kensington. Overlooking the Palace and gardens, the hotel is also a short distance from the capital's famous West End. The beautifully appointed rooms have been individually designed with unique interiors and furnishings. Find more information on their website.
Just below Stirling Castle, Castlecroft boasts stunning views of the Carse of Stirling,the mountains, the King's Park and the King's Knot. The peaceful location is just a short walk from the town centre and visitors can also enjoy the nature and wildlife that the gardens have to offer. Find more information on their website.
This luxury guest accommodation can be found right on St Aubin's Bay in Jersey and this stunning Georgian manor dates back as far as 1796. Just minutes from the seafront and with a whole host of restaurantson offer, guests of La Haule Manor won't be short of things to do during their stay. Find more information on their website.
This elegant Victorian villa was built in 1853 and is set in beautiful garden surroundings. Just a short walk from the award-winning Meadfoot Beach with its coastal paths and stunning views of the bay, Haytor Hotel has 15 newly refurbished rooms where guests can enjoy the peaceful and relaxed atmosphere. Find more information on their website.
Cary Court offers high quality, boutique bed and breakfast accommodation with the style and luxury of the English Riviera. The heated swimming pool, beautiful, sub-tropical gardens and comfortable rooms ensure that you will have a relaxing stay. Find more information on their website.
Whether you're visiting the Scottish capital for business or pleasure, The Chester Residence will cater for your needs. Visitors have the opportunity to stay in one of the 23 beautifully appointed apartments which take up the five floors and four town houses that make up the Residence. Find more information on their website.
This luxurious five-star hotel boasts contemporary country house style where the majority of the 12 bedrooms offer a stunning panoramic views of Pitlochry and the surrounding hills of Highland Perthshire. Log fires and luxury guest lounges ensure that you will fully ensure your stay. Find more information on their website.
This quintessential English country house can be found within the natural beauty of the wilds of Dartmoor in Devon. The house is set against a stunning backdrop and offers guests exceptional luxury with individually designed rooms that feature stunning bathrooms, wet rooms and spa suites. Find more information on their website.
One of London's last remaining family-owned, luxury hotels, The Goring is home to style, sophistication and first class service. Each bedroom is individually designed and there are a range of different rooms available to guests, dependent on their requirements. Find more information on their website.
Apsley House is an elegant Georgian country house hotel which was built in 1830 and can be found within its own stunning gardens. One of the finest small hotels in Bath, Apsley has been carefully restored to combine modern comforts with original features that guests can admire. Find more information on their website.