0  of 8
Man suffers allergic reaction
  • The chemical burn on Marno Botha's face. See SWNS story SWOCbeard. A man who tried to dye his beard black after being persuaded to give it a go by his girlfriend was shocked when he suffered a huge allergic reaction and chemical burn. Marno Botha, 21, and his girlfriend Caitlynn Van Hecke, 21, thought it would be fun to change the colour of his beard from blonde to black whilst bored in lockdown. Unfortunately for Marno, he suffered a severe allergic reaction to the hair dye as well as a chemical burn, turning his face bright red where the product had been applied. His chin, cheeks and upper lip became extremely swollen and Marno had to take antihistamines for an entire month before his face returned to normal.
  • Marno Botha. See SWNS story SWOCbeard. A man who tried to dye his beard black after being persuaded to give it a go by his girlfriend was shocked when he suffered a huge allergic reaction and chemical burn. Marno Botha, 21, and his girlfriend Caitlynn Van Hecke, 21, thought it would be fun to change the colour of his beard from blonde to black whilst bored in lockdown. Unfortunately for Marno, he suffered a severe allergic reaction to the hair dye as well as a chemical burn, turning his face bright red where the product had been applied. His chin, cheeks and upper lip became extremely swollen and Marno had to take antihistamines for an entire month before his face returned to normal.
  • Marno Botha (right) and his girlfriend Caitlynn Van Hecke. See SWNS story SWOCbeard. A man who tried to dye his beard black after being persuaded to give it a go by his girlfriend was shocked when he suffered a huge allergic reaction and chemical burn. Marno Botha, 21, and his girlfriend Caitlynn Van Hecke, 21, thought it would be fun to change the colour of his beard from blonde to black whilst bored in lockdown. Unfortunately for Marno, he suffered a severe allergic reaction to the hair dye as well as a chemical burn, turning his face bright red where the product had been applied. His chin, cheeks and upper lip became extremely swollen and Marno had to take antihistamines for an entire month before his face returned to normal.
  • The chemical burn on Marno Botha's face. See SWNS story SWOCbeard. A man who tried to dye his beard black after being persuaded to give it a go by his girlfriend was shocked when he suffered a huge allergic reaction and chemical burn. Marno Botha, 21, and his girlfriend Caitlynn Van Hecke, 21, thought it would be fun to change the colour of his beard from blonde to black whilst bored in lockdown. Unfortunately for Marno, he suffered a severe allergic reaction to the hair dye as well as a chemical burn, turning his face bright red where the product had been applied. His chin, cheeks and upper lip became extremely swollen and Marno had to take antihistamines for an entire month before his face returned to normal.
  • The chemical burn on Marno Botha's face. See SWNS story SWOCbeard. A man who tried to dye his beard black after being persuaded to give it a go by his girlfriend was shocked when he suffered a huge allergic reaction and chemical burn. Marno Botha, 21, and his girlfriend Caitlynn Van Hecke, 21, thought it would be fun to change the colour of his beard from blonde to black whilst bored in lockdown. Unfortunately for Marno, he suffered a severe allergic reaction to the hair dye as well as a chemical burn, turning his face bright red where the product had been applied. His chin, cheeks and upper lip became extremely swollen and Marno had to take antihistamines for an entire month before his face returned to normal.
  • Marno Botha with the dye on his beard. See SWNS story SWOCbeard. A man who tried to dye his beard black after being persuaded to give it a go by his girlfriend was shocked when he suffered a huge allergic reaction and chemical burn. Marno Botha, 21, and his girlfriend Caitlynn Van Hecke, 21, thought it would be fun to change the colour of his beard from blonde to black whilst bored in lockdown. Unfortunately for Marno, he suffered a severe allergic reaction to the hair dye as well as a chemical burn, turning his face bright red where the product had been applied. His chin, cheeks and upper lip became extremely swollen and Marno had to take antihistamines for an entire month before his face returned to normal.
  • Marno Botha. See SWNS story SWOCbeard. A man who tried to dye his beard black after being persuaded to give it a go by his girlfriend was shocked when he suffered a huge allergic reaction and chemical burn. Marno Botha, 21, and his girlfriend Caitlynn Van Hecke, 21, thought it would be fun to change the colour of his beard from blonde to black whilst bored in lockdown. Unfortunately for Marno, he suffered a severe allergic reaction to the hair dye as well as a chemical burn, turning his face bright red where the product had been applied. His chin, cheeks and upper lip became extremely swollen and Marno had to take antihistamines for an entire month before his face returned to normal.