Known as the Caribbean's spice island, Grenada is an almond-shaped isle offering lush mountains, incredible beaches and plenty of fishing, hiking and sailing opportunities.
Located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains in Andalucía, the Spanish city of Granada is famous for its important examples of medieval architecture dating back to the Moorish occupation of the country.
- Scotland's largest city is renowned for its culture, style and friendly people. Glasgow boasts internationally-renowned museums, vibrant nightlife and stunning architecture.
- The small city of Glasgow, in America, has a population of just over 3,000 and overlooks the Milk River Valley, in Montana, experiencing long, cold, dry winters and hot, dry summers.
See also: Couple's dream holiday ruined after booking trip from wrong Glasgow
Loomed over by Mount Vesuvius, Naples is southern Italy's biggest city with over one million inhabitants. The city has earned a bad reputation thanks to its crime rates and rubbish crisis but Naples offers a UNESCO World Heritage historic centre, incredible cuisine and architectural gems.
- South Florida's crown jewel is home to exquisite sunsets, white sand beaches and luxurious waterfront homes. The city has a population of 19,500 and in contrast to Italy's Naples, it is one of the wealthiest cities in America.
- The tiny town and port of Boston, in Lincolnshire, is home to the largest parish church in England, St Botolph's Church.
- Famed for its fine museums, old neighbourhoods and its baseball, there's nothing small about American coastal city Boston.
- The country Lebanon boasts Arabic and Mediterranean cultures, along with majestic mountain scenery, great beaches and vibrant city Beirut.
- A historic city in New Hampshire, Lebanon has a population of just 13,000 and attractions such as the Lebanon Opera House in City Hall and the seasonal Farmers' Market.
- The city of Antigua is famous for its Spanish Baroque-influenced architecture and colonial church ruins. The former capital of Guatemala is surrounded by three volcanoes and is the country's most popular attraction.
- Caribbean island Antigua is the largest of the Leeward Islands and boasts 108 square miles of idyllic coastline. There are 365 white sand beaches and it's the sunniest of the Eastern Caribbean islands with just 45 inches of rain per year.
- The beach city of Perth in Western Australia is famous for its blue skies, natural setting and friendly locals. With more hours of sunshine than any other Australian city, it is the place to enjoy the great outdoors.
- The former capital of Scotland sits on the banks of the River Tay around 50 miles north of Edinburgh. Perth has always been one of the most important political, judicial and commercial centres in Scotland and is a bustling city with around 50,000 inhabitants.
- The largest city of Tennessee, Memphis' claims to fame include Graceland, the mansion where Elvis Presley lived in his later years. The city is considered by many as the home of blues music.
- Memphis was the capital of ancient Egypt and is located south of the Nile River delta around 15 miles south of Cairo. During its golden age, Memphis thrived as a regional centre for commerce, trade and religion.
- Located on Australia's south-east coast, Sydney is the largest and most populated of the Australian cities. Due to its scale, Sydney is often mistaken for being the capital, fuelling its long-standing rivalry with Melbourne.
- Coastal community Sydney in Nova Scotia is the historical capital of Cape Breton Island, offering a mix of metropolitan charm and hospitality. The heart of Sydney is its waterfront, where you can go for a walk and watch ships in the harbour.
- Russia's imperial city is one of the world's biggest cultural centres, offering rich history, centuries-old traditions and famous attractions, such as the Hermitage Museum and the Kirov Ballet.
- Award-winning beaches, top-rated restaurants and beautiful Fort De Soto Park can be found in St Petersburg, Florida. The waterfront city is located between the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay, with famously warm weather.