Jewellery is always a hit but why not go one step further and personalise it too. This Russian Ring Necklace from Posh Totty on Not On The High Street features three linked rings, each of which can be personalised with names, words or even dates as you wish. See what other personalised jewellery items are on offer here.
- What's better than just looking good? smelling great too! This 'You're A Star' gift set from Lush is an explosion of luxury and amazing scents. Feel like a real screen siren with the bubble bar, body lotion, shower gel, body butter, shampoo bar, bath bombs, moisturiser and hair perfume. Have a browse through Lush's other gift sets here.
- Who doesn't love the chance to dance around the kitchen, bathroom or bedroom when you have a spare minute? With this classy Roberts digital radio from John Lewis you can do it in style knowing that your listening at the highest quality. You can also pick up a mini Roberts radio if you're tight on space!
Snuggle up on the sofa this winter knowing you're wearing one of the fanciest dressing gowns out there. This long-sleeve cashmere cover up from Marks and Spencer is not only classy but sure to keep you nice and toasty. You can also get your hands on matching top and bottoms too to complete the set. If you're not quite up to shelling out almost £200 on a dressing gown then why not pick up this plush number.
- Whether they want to update their perfume collection or stick to an old faithful, perfume is always a handy and well received gift. However it can also be pricey but Superdrug has the answer with some great pre-Christmas discounts including £22 off this Marc Jacobs Dot Eau de Parfum 50ml bottle. You can save on selected fragrances at Superdrug now.
You'll be a hit with the whole family this Christmas when you gift this mulled wine set from Habitat to someone special. Mulled wine may be generally reserved to winter, but there's no reason why the warm and festive drink needs to be put back in the cupboard after Christmas, keep it going through the year!
- Got a movie buff in the family? Or someone who can't bear it if they miss their favourite TV programme? Why not invest in an Amazon Fire TV Stick or a Chromecast. Both these products offer the option of streaming content from your phone, tablet and laptop directly onto your TV. You'll never have to watch catch up TV on your tiny iPad again!
- Mix it up with this fun (and delicious) set of Edinburgh Gins. In the box you'll get a selection of three different gins, and they're not just your run of the mill flavours either, there's regular gin, raspberry gin and also gooseberry and elderflower gin. Or you could go for the cocktail set which comes not only with two flavours but also a cocktail shaker, strainer, pouring spout and shot measurer.
The festive season is also the party season and this gift will not only come in handy for all those Christmas get-togethers but also for getting glam for the rest of the year. The Babyliss Curl Secret from Boots create 'free-flowing curls with long-lasting effect' so you can dance the night away and your hair will stay in place!
- For the fashionista in your family why restrict them to a voucher from just one shop? Invest in an ASOS voucher and they'll have the chance to browse through hundreds of brands on the site. You can chose vouchers of any value between £20 and £100. If you know they're a keen ASOS shopper why not spend an extra £9.95 and buy them free next-day delivery for a year!