With fully themed bedrooms, interactive LEGO features throughout and a pirate splash pool, the LEGOLAND Hotel is perfect for families with kids. The hotel is in the theme park which means the kids will just have to roll out of bed and grab some breakfast before heading out for a day on the rides!
- Not only does the Merton Hotel have plenty of comfortable family rooms for guests to enjoy but the aquadome, fitness centre, tennis court and game zone will keep kids and parents alike more than busy for the duration of their stay in St Saviour.
- The Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort has both hotel accommodation and self-catering options. The hotel also has around 60 activities on offer for guests to enjoy, including: miniature golf, horse riding, quad biking and pedal boats. The hotel also has free childcare for 2-12s, and hangouts for the teenagers too.
- Chessington Safari Hotel boasts a variety of themed bedrooms, family suites and executive rooms. Guests will also have the chance to spot the wildlife from their windows before heading out to the park to see the amazing array of animals close up.
- The traditional coastal town of Skegness is where Butlin's first started in 1936 and it remains one of the classic British holiday parks to this day. There are plenty of things on offer at the park for families to enjoy, including: a fairground, a waterpark, live shows and play areas.
Ladram Bay is one of the largest privately owned holiday parks in the UK and they even have their own pebble beach which is the perfect place for families to enjoy outdoor activities. The park also offers entertainment throughout the day including bingo, gameshows and cabaret.
The Big Blue is a four-star hotel at Blackpool Pleasure Beach and it caters for visitors of all kinds. With Blackpool Pleasure Beach just around the corner you won't run out of things to do as the park has a host of rollercoasters, fairground rides and games on offer for kids and adults alike.
- Sitting on the banks of the Thames and just a five minute walk from London's Tate Modern gallery, the Premier Inn at Southwark is in the perfect location to enjoy some of London's best attractions as a family.
- The opulent rooms at Fowey Hall are built to accommodate kids, dogs and grown-ups. 12 of the 36 rooms are family suites which means there's plenty of room to bring along all your nearest and dearest, not to mention the pets!
- The Collingham has a range of one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as studios and smaller suites. Families can also choose to hire one of the larger, multi-room apartments which not only allow plenty of space but give visitors a 'home away from home' feeling and the space to relax as a family.
- Newquay's Sands Resort caters for families with two-room suites as well as holiday entertainment and kids' clubs. Found between the popular beaches at Padstow and Newquay you won't be short of activities as surfing and other water sports are very popular in the area, with lessons for beginners of all ages available.
- The Doric Hotel on the Queens Promenade boasts stunning views of the Irish sea as well as a range of facilities for families to enjoy. The hotel has professional entertainment on offer to guests seven nights a week including specialised children's entertainers who perform during the school holidays.
- The Crowne Plaza in central London is a brief walk from Kensington Gardens and some of the capital's top attractions making it the perfect place for families to base themselves before heading off to explore the delights of the museums nearby, including the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the V&A.
- Tucked away behind the Queens Promenade in Blackpool, the Clifton Court Hotel offers guests the perfect location to make the most of Blackpool's many attractions while still being able to enjoy the peace and quiet of the location.
- With views of some of London's best attractions from your window including Tower Bridge, the Shard and the capital's financial district there's plenty on offer within walking distance of Premier Inn London Bank. The Tower of London is just five minutes away giving families the chance to learn more about the history of the city during their stay.