This 15 bedroom detached house in The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London N2 is now on the market for a jaw dropping £65,000,000.
- This north London property was originally designed and built in 1910 as the London residence for William Lyle of the Tate & Lyle family.
Aerial view of the mansion which has been newly extended and refurbished throughout to provide approx. 27, 000sq ft. set in 2.5acres.
- The luxurious property has its own private tennis court.
Heath Hall includes many ornate features such as decorative stone carvings and cut and projecting brickwork.
- The luxurious house has state of the art technology and modern materials fitted alongside restored period features.
The original floorboards have been fully restored and re-polished.
The property boasts 15 bedrooms, 6 reception rooms and 15 bathrooms.
- Heath Hall is located on the corner of The Bishops Avenue and Canon Close. This desirable area is also home to a number of other decadent mansions. The Heath is approx. 250m away whilst Highgate Village is within 1500m and East Finchley Underground Station is approx. 650m away.
One of the 15 bedrooms in the Edwardian mansion.
This Grade II listed home offers the ultimate in luxury living.
Master bath carved out of a solid block of Milas Lilac marble.
The wine cellar has space for up to 647 standard size wine bottles.
The cinema is lined in cream suede and is fully equipped with a high definition screen and 7.1 surround sound.
- The property also features a swimming pool and leisure facilities.
For more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact Knight Frank - Hampstead, NW3 on 020 3641 5656