P&O Cruises cancels all 2020 sailings
P&O Cruises has extended the suspension of sailings until early next year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The UK’s largest cruise line said the decision was taken due to “evolving restrictions on travel”.
The firm had previously cancelled sailings until November 12.
President Paul Ludlow said: “With evolving restrictions on travel from the UK, unfortunately it is necessary to cancel these itineraries.
“These further cancellations vary according to ship as well as complexity and length of itineraries, advice and guidance regarding ports of call and current air availability for fly/cruises.
“We are continuing to monitor the overall situation closely and will certainly reintroduce cruises should the opportunity arise and it is feasible to do so.”