The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have posted a final farewell message on their Sussex Royal social media account the day before they quit as senior royals.
Harry and Meghan thanked their fans on Instagram for "the support, the inspiration and the shared commitment to the good in the world", and pledged their work would continue behind the scenes.
Describing the world amid the coronavirus pandemic as "extraordinarily fragile," they added: "As we all find the part we are to play in this global shift and changing of habits, we are focusing this new chapter to understand how we can best contribute.
"While you may not see us here, the work continues.
"Thank you to this community – for the support, the inspiration and the shared commitment to the good in the world. We look forward to reconnecting with you soon. You've been great!
"Until then, please take good care of yourselves, and of one another."
They signed off as "Harry and Meghan".
The couple have delayed announcing a new name for their brand, with a spokeswoman saying they wanted the focus to remain on the global response to the coronavirus pandemic.
They will now no longer use their Sussex Royal account or update their sussexroyal.com website.
Harry and Meghan, who are now living in Los Angeles in California, will spend the next few months focusing on their baby son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, and privately supporting their existing charities and developing their future non-profit venture.
A spokeswoman for the Sussexes said the post marked their transition on Tuesday from working members of the royal family.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex would prefer that in the immediate weeks and months, the focus remains on the global response to Covid-19," she said.
She added: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will spend the next few months focusing on their family and continuing to do what they can, safely and privately, to support and work with their pre-existing charitable commitments while developing their future non-profit organisation."
The couple, who are breaking away from the monarchy to earn their own money in the US, have had to ditch using Sussex Royal as their brand name.
The Queen and her senior officials were said to have ordered Harry and Meghan to drop the use of the word "Royal" because it could have led to accusations they were cashing in on their royal status.
The Sussexes agreed to the change, but appeared to show their dissatisfaction, with their website previously stating that the monarchy had no jurisdiction over the use of the word "royal" overseas.
From March 31, they will no longer be working royals nor use their HRH styles.