Man in hospital after fire at flats

One man has been taken to hospital after a fire in the stairwell of flats in a village.

Fire crews were called to reports of a bin alight in the stairwell of the property in Bank Place, Leslie, at around 1.40am on Saturday.

Three fire engines from Lochgelly, Methil and Glenrothes went to the scene in Fife and put out the blaze by around 2.15am.

One man was taken to Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy suffering from smoke inhalation.

Read Full Story

FROM OUR PARTNERS