Four treated for smoke inhalation after double decker bus fire

A number of people have been treated for smoke inhalation after a double decker bus caught fire in Aberdeenshire.

Emergency services were called to the A90 near Foveran at around 7.25pm on Tuesday.

Two fire crews attended and used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze.

Four people, of the 13 on board, were treated for smoke inhalation.

Police Scotland closed the road, but it has since reopened.

Read Full Story

FROM OUR PARTNERS