Boy electrocuted through headphones

According to Digital Trends, a 16-year-old Malaysian boy is dead reportedly due to electrocution caused by his mobile phone, headphones, and charger.

Mohd Aidi Azzhar Zahrin was found lifeless by his mother.

"Azzhar was the victim of electrocution", police chief Deputy Superintendent Anuar Bakri Abdul Salam said.

"His mother tried to wake him up and as she touched him, the boy's body felt cold. There was bleeding in the boy's left ear."

It was confirmed that the boy did not have any other injuries or bruises on his body other than bleeding and burns on his left ear, and the autopsy later showed that the cause of death was electrocution.

The victim's brother also said that he felt a small electric shock when he touched the cable.

Read Full Story

FROM OUR PARTNERS