Woman ‘cut off her boyfriend's penis with garden shears because he showed their sex tape to friends’
A woman cut off her boyfriend's penis with a pair of garden shears because he showed their sex tape to his friends, it has been reported.
Brenda Barattini, 26, faces a trial after she allegedly cut off her 40-year-old boyfriend Sergio Fernandez's penis last November.
He had 90% of his penis cut off while he was asleep, leaving a trail of blood throughout his home in the city of Cordoba in Argentina.
In an interview with a journalist, Barattini has claimed she hacked at his genitals with a pair of scissors because he shared an intimate video of the pair with his friends.
MOST POPULAR TODAY ON YAHOO
- Body of Briton reported missing on Hamburg stag do 'found in river'
- Man dies of heart attack while trying to rescue stranded Mercedes wedged in mud from Somerset beach
- Company director jailed after fitting laser jammer to Range Rover and giving speed cameras the finger
- Ten dead after van hits pedestrians in Toronto: What do we know about suspect Alek Minassian?
- Alfie Evans 'still breathing' nine hours after doctors turn off life support as parents lose fight for treatment
She reportedly said: "I cut his penis but not completely: I injured him. It wasn't complete: I injured him.
"They didn't find the video, I don't know what happened."
She added: "I left to ask for help. I did not want anything to happen to him. Besides, I was afraid of the blood."
Barattini said her former boyfriend had caused her psychological distress.
Felipe Trucco, a lawyer for Mr Fernandez, said his client needs more surgery after suffering the shocking injuries.
He lost a large amount of blood and was rushed to hospital after the alleged attack.
Barattini is currently behind bars without the chance of bail while she awaits her trial.