Two men dead after 'carbon monoxide leak'

Two men have died after a possible carbon monoxide leak.

The pair, thought to be aged 38 and 42, were found at an address in Edgware, north London, on Sunday afternoon.

Five other people were taken to hospital as a precaution.

Scotland Yard said the deaths are being treated as "unexplained" but police believe there was a possible carbon monoxide leak at the property on Bacon Lane.

Officers were called at around 1.30pm to reports of two unresponsive males, finding both men dead when they arrived along with the London Ambulance Service and London Fire Brigade.

The Metropolitan Police said no arrests have been made.

"At this early stage, police believe that there was a possible carbon monoxide leak at the address," the force said in a statement.

"Police in Harrow continue to deal alongside the Health and Safety Executive who have been informed."

Read Full Story

FROM OUR PARTNERS