Kendall Jenner has ended Gisele Bundchen's 14 year reign as the world's top paid model.
The reality star-turned-clotheshorse, 22, ended up at No.1 on Forbes magazine's annual list with her $22million salary.
Jenner raked in millions thanks to deals with adidas, Estee Lauder, La Perla, among others, bumping the 37-year-old Brazilian into second place.
Mother-of-two Gisele, who has retired from runway modelling, earned $17.5million, a big drop from the previous year's $30.5million.
Bundchen had claimed the top spot in the annual list since 2002.
The top 10 highest-paid models are as follows:
1) Kendall Jenner - $22million
2) Gisele Bundchen - $17.5million
3) Chrissy Teigen - $13.5million
4) Adriana Lima - $10.5million
5) Gigi Hadid - $9.5million
5) Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - $9.5million
7) Karlie Kloss - $9million
8) Liu Wen- $6.5million
9) Bella Hadid - $6million
10) Ashley Graham - $5.5million