14 alternative things we can remember Steven Gerrard for, through pictures he'd rather forget
Steven Gerrard is retiring after an illustrious footballing career.
The Liverpool legend was a true great of the Premier League and England before his move to the LA Galaxy in 2015 - his second and final club after 17 years at Anfield.
So what will Stevie G be remembered for? Will it be his European heroics in Istanbul, his unerring love and leadership for Liverpool and his country or the heart-breaking slip that cost a Premier League title?
Well, after a root around in the archive, we've come up with a few alternative options. (Sorry for finding these Stevie)
1. His love for colourful polos
You're never getting that pen on that T-shirt mate.
2. His unwillingness to play ball with Gordon Brown
Not now Chancellor.
3. His fondness for Wayne Rooney's dance moves
Perhaps Rooney was inspiring Peter Crouch here.
4. His cap allergy
Easy Kevin you'll mess up his hairdo.
Seriously though, don't we all wish this handing over of actual caps from the England manager still got media attention?
5. His willingness to hurt his fellow England teammates
Easy Stevie we all know you want to take the free kicks...
6. Openly telling Frank Lampard he's better than him
Don't cry Frank.
7. That special moment he shared with John Arne Riise
Not on the pitch chaps.
8. The special moment he shared with himself
You wish someone would look at you like that.
9. His ability to carry off Umbro in the countryside
There's so many questions raised by this photo.
10. His spitting capabilities
Gosh that's a powerful stream.
Seriously - he's like an archerfish.
11. His ability to scowl snow into submission
Not a single flake dared to land on him that day. True story.
12. His peacock impression
He's one of few people allowed to have a bit of arrogance to be fair.
13. His ability to free his mind from The Matrix
So that's how he managed all those long impossible passes...
14. Just for this absurd photo with Michael Owen
Sorry for this one Stevie - but what a bromance.