9 pictures that prove Princes William and Harry playing polo is just like you having a kickabout with your mates
Sometimes it seems like the Royal Family are a different species from the rest of us, with their palaces and privilege and pampered lifestyles.
But Princes William and Harry were playing polo at Coworth Park in Berkshire on Saturday and, as these pictures show, it was just like any of us going to the park to have a kickabout.
1. A few keenos do a warm-up
2. There's one kid who doesn't know the rules and just picks up the ball
3. There are no tactics and everyone just rushes towards the ball
4. You get an extra goal if you break the windscreen of one of the expensive cars parked nearby
5. Peasants for goalposts
6. There's a little bit of argy-bargy
7. Someone from a neighbouring game accidentally kicks their ball on to your pitch but everyone just carries on
8. One guy thinks he's better than everyone else
9. Afterwards, you run your mate through every minute detail of the goal you scored, but he doesn't care
The Audi Polo Challenge is all for charity - the princes have reportedly raised close to £10 million with the events since 2007.