Thousands of junior doctors took to the streets of London during a strike over a new contract amid the Government's manifesto pledge for a seven-day health service.
The strike is the first time junior doctors have withdrawn full labour, including emergency care, which has been mostly provided by their more senior consultant colleagues.
Here are 10 messages they shared as they marched through Whitehall.
1. "Yes! To a better 7 day NHS, to gender equality, to more funding, to more staffing. No to imposition! No to privatisation!"
2. "Tired doctors make mis
3. "Keep private healthcare companies out of the NHS."
4. "Not his to sell"
5. "I refuse to be the collateral damage of this contract."
6. "Jeremy! Stop tweeting, start talking."
7. " The NHS will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it."
8. "No to discrimination. No to imposition. We ARE the BMA."
9. "We'd all rather be at work."
10. "Stop the