No further victims have so far been found following the lifting of the jet involved in the Shoreham air disaster, police said.
Senior officers at Sussex Police said their estimate that 11 people died in the crash on Saturday "remains in place" but warned further victims may be found.
Assistant Chief Constable Steve Barry said: "As a result of lifting the jet, we have not discovered any evidence of further victims and our estimate of 11 highly likely victims remains in place.
"However, until we have fully completed the search of what is an extensive scene, I must caution that there is still the possibility that we may discover evidence of further victims, but I am not prepared to speculate on that figure."
As the jet was removed for forensic examination, it emerged that more than 200 people have reported concerns about missing friends and relatives since the disaster.
The latest victim to be named was the chauffeur of a Daimler wedding car, who was on his way to pick up a bride for her marriage service. He was Maurice Abrahams, 76, from Brighton.