Never-before-seen photos of the Roswell 'alien' have been shown at a major extra-terrestrial conference in New Mexico.
The rare photos were reportedly taken by prominent geologist Bernard Ray around 1947 when the infamous Roswell UFO crash is said to have taken place.
Conspiracy theorists have long claimed that a UFO crashed in the New Mexico desert that year and a dead alien life form was exhumed and kept at a secret military base known as Area 51.
During the conference a number of UFO experts spoke about the pictures with all believing that they show a genuine alien.
The two photos were found by former journalist Adam Dew, who had the pictures verified for authenticity by Kodak experts, reports the Huffington Post.
While the experts were able to confirm that the pictures were taken in 1947, sceptics have claimed that the images show nothing new.
Both President Obama and former US President Clinton have jokingly neither confirmed nor denied the existence of the infamous 'UFO Files' that are reportedly given to every US President.
More videos from AOL
- The G-Spot: Science says if you don't use it, you lose it
- Dramatic footage: Firefighters rescue toddler from roof
- Can honey cure your allergies?
- Is this what Princess Charlotte will look like when she grows up?
- Essential tips for taking better photos with your smartphone