Sainsbury's, along with other big stores and online shops including Tesco, Morrisons, eBay and Amazon, will be taking part in Black Friday 2016.
The supermarket had a successful day last year and is presumably hoping to recreate the same effect this time around.
Black Friday 2016: The best deals online and instore
A spokesperson for Sainsbury's told The Sun: "Our customers are looking for great value ahead of Christmas and shoppers know that Black Friday is the perfect moment to find a bargain.
"Like last year, there will be a select number of products on offer throughout the weekend."
How to survive Black Friday and pre-Christmas 'sales'
What's on the cards in 2016?
This year the supermarket will only be releasing deals instore so if you want to snap up their savings you're going to have to hit the pavement.
Here's a pick of the best savings to expect in Sainsbury's:
- Goodmans Bluetooth Soundbar reduced from £90 to £50
- Dyson V6 reduced from £300 to £185
- JVC Wireless Bluetooth Headphones reduced from £50 to £25
- Blaupunkt HD LED TV with Freeview reduced from £220 to £150
- Celcus HD Ready LED TV with Freeview reduced from £150 to £100
- Sharp 20L Digital Microwave reduced from £70 to £40
- Philips Steam Generator Iron reduced from £200 to £100
- NOW TV Box with three-month Sky Entertainment pass reduced from £25 to £12.50
- Kitvision Edge Action Camera reduced from £150 to £75
- Acer Aspire Celeron reduced from £229 to £179
- Linx 12.2" Surface reduced from £329 to £229
What happened in 2015?
Last year the supermarket covered all bases with discounts on homewares, gadgets, TVs and cameras as well as a host of discounted laptops too.
Some of the best deals included £20 off a Nurtribullet, an £80 reduction on a Celcus 32-inch HD Ready LED TV with Freeview while the White Polaroid 40x optical zoom bridge camera was cut by 50% to £75.