Amazon may have started off just selling books but the website has sky-rocketed and is now most people's 'go-to' site when it comes to online shopping.
Black Friday 2016 is no exception either, there are big things predicted from the retailer.
This year Amazon's deals will run all the way until 23.29 on Black Friday, 25 November.
Watch the Amazon warehouse prepare for Black Friday 2015
Current deals include:
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader reduced from £109.99 to £79.99, buy here.
- Fire Tablet, 7" Display reduced from £49.99 to £29.99, buy here.
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker reduced from £79.99 from £39.99, buy here.
- Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush reduced from £140 to £44.99, buy here.
- Bosch cordless screwdriver reduced from £29.99 to £19.99, buy here.
- BLU Life Mark SIM-free smartphone reduced from £139.99 to £89.99, buy here.
- Bluedio wireless Bluetooth headphone reduced from £199.99 to £106.99, buy here.
- Kärcher pressure washer reduced from £316.49 to £144.99, buy here.
- Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush reduced from £279.99 to £99.99, buy here.
- Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper reduced from £49.999 to £12.79, buy here.
- Joseph Joseph Baking Gift Set reduced from £37.49 to £16.99, buy here.
- Sony Bravia Android 4K HDR Smart TV reduced from £1,149 to £769.99, buy here.
- BISSELL Portable Spot Cleaner reduced from £129.99 to £69.99, buy here.
- De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Coffee Machine reduced from £449.99 to £216.99, buy here.
On top of all the Black Friday deals on the site, Amazon customers get an additional 20% off all Amazon Warehouse Deals products which can be found here. Warehouse deals cover everything from electronics and toys to video games and kitchen and home.
Article continues below
What's happening this year?
This is expected to be Amazon's biggest Christmas on record with the company creating 3,500 permanent jobs everywhere from head office to customer service.
Some deals for Black Friday will also be available through Prime Now, Amazon's app that offers speedy delivery to Prime customers.
If you're really pressed for time you can pay £6.99 and have something delivered within 60 minutes or within a two-hour delivery window of your choice at no extra cost.
How to keep on top of it
Make sure you sign up to Amazon's 'Deals Newsletter', this way you'll have the top discounts winging their way to your inbox without even having to look for them.
Amazon will send out an email when the deals start dropping so it's worth keeping an eye on your inbox to make sure you don't miss anything on your list.
Are you an Amazon Prime member? If you are then you're in luck because some deals will be available to you with 'early access' or even exclusively. Keep an eye out for the blue notes on products that indicate pre-order.
If you're not a member already then why not sign up for the 30-day free trial, so you'll get all the benefits with none of the cost! Find out more here.
Stay ahead on social media
Following Amazon on Facebook and Twitter is also a really good way of keeping up with the price reductions.
You can turn notifications on Facebook to make sure you get an alert each time they publish a post.
What can I do before Black Friday?
While the specific deals might not have started yet, there are constant reductions being posted on the site.
Make sure you take a look at the Amazon UK Deals page to see what's on offer today and check back here to find our updates on the best discounts.