GAME has joined the Black Friday madness, with huge discounts on Xbox and PS4 consoles, games and merchandise.
The shop has already launched a selection of 'early deals' on their website and it's likely that prices will be dropping even further when it gets to the day itself.
Current deals at GAME include:
- Xbox One Console reduced from £299.99 to just £179.99
- Preowned Xbox One Console (Grade C) for £149.99, reduced from £179.99
- PlayStation 4 1TB Console on sale for £281.99
- Xbox One Kinect Console with Gears of War 4 can be bought for £199.99
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition on sale for £44.99
- WWE 2K17 down from £49.99 to £29.99
- F1 2016 Limited Edition is now selling from £53.08
- Sony Wireless Stereo Headset reduced from £69.99 to £49.99
- Xbox Wireless Controller reduced by £10 to £39.99
- X-Rocker Hades Gaming Chair down from £249.99 to £169.99
Article continues below
There's a seven step process well worth following when it comes to Black Friday shopping:
1. Decide exactly what you are looking for, and price check it all. Find the cheapest possible price across all retailers, so you know what constitutes a good deal.
2. Consider how flexible you are prepared to be. So, for example, if you are looking for an Xbox One with FIFA 17 and Call of Duty, would you be prepared to compromise on the games included if the bundle was particularly cheap? How cheap would it have to be if it has the wrong games in the bundle?
3. Bookmark the website, select items and click to 'save for later', which will make it easy to check whether deals are applied on Black Friday. It's also worth bookmarking the Black Friday page. It hasn't updated it for 2016 yet, but when it does, it should make it easier to track down a bargain.
4. Follow GAME on social media, so you should get an alert as soon as the sale goes live.
5. Start early. Last year it started offering deals early in the morning, and some of the best offers sold out, so it pays to set your alarm and get in early.
6. Be prepared to come back to the site more than once. Last year it ran limited stock deals for an hour, selling at major discounts. If you want to take advantage, therefore, you'll need to revisit the site regularly.
7. Don't just look at GAME. If you are in the market for a game or console, then there are an enormous number of retailers offering them at bargain basement prices for Black Friday. Last year GAME was one of the cheapest, but it still pays to check with the competition too. It's worth doing the same kind of preparation for Tesco, Sainsbury's and Amazon, which will ensure you don't overlook an incredible bargain elsewhere.