Black Friday 2016 is nearly here so if there's a big ticket, high price tech item on your Christmas list, take a moment to think again.
It isn't a question of not buying it, it's a question of choosing the right time to buy.
Black Friday is this week (25 November) and some retailers have already released a stack of deals, including Currys PC World!
See also: When is Black Friday 2016?
Currys PC World deals
Currys PC World is often the first stop for those looking to invest in new tech kit and this Black Friday is the perfect time to do so.
The site have listed their most popular items and deals from Black Friday 2015 and these include LG and Samsung televisions, coffee machines, Dyson vacuum cleaners and HP laptops.
See also: Best Black Friday deals instore and online
What to expect from Currys PC World
The tech retailer also notes that in 2015 42% of their sales took place online, illustrating the growing movement of Black Friday from instore to online.
This year Currys PC World launched their Black Tag event deals and discounts on Monday 21 November.
Current 'Black Tag' deals available:
- the HP 15.6" Laptop has reduced from £549 to £349
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has been discounted from £958.99 to £699
- the Seiki 32" LED TV is now just £99.99 having been reduced from £179.99
- the Sony Bravia Smark 4K Ultra HD LED TV has been reduced by £400 to £699
- save £380 on the LG Smart 3G 4K Ultra HD LED TV which is now on sale for £699
- a Samsung Wireless Sound Bar was £279.99 but you can now pick it up for just £129
- save £60.95 on the Bose SoundTrue II Headphones, now on sale for £79
- Canon PowerShot Superzoom Compact Camera discounted from £249.99 to £169.99
- the Samsung Ecobubble Washing Machine has been reduced from £549.99 to £349
- save £230 on a Hoover Fridge Freezer, now on sale for £199
- the Zanussi Electric Ceramic Cooker has been reduced from £549.99 to £299.99
Beat the price tag
Currys PC World also offer a 'price promise' deal which means that if you find a product listed for less on Argos, Asda, John Lewis, Tesco or AO.com they will match it until up to a week after you've purchased it.
While researching ahead is key to making the most of your money on Black Friday this is a great insurance to have in mind when you're buying on 25 November.
The tech giant hasn't released it's full list of deals for the 2016 event yet but check back here for updates on the top discounts!
Looking for tips on shopping this Friday? Take a look at the video below!