Home insurance, car insurance and health insurance may all seem like a part of daily life, but what about insuring specific parts of your body?
From J.Lo's bottom to Cristiano Ronaldo's legs, here are eight celebrities who have gone to the lengths of insuring their body parts.
1. Rihanna's legs are rumoured to be insured for $1 million
She said: "I love my butt. But my legs are my main focus; I'm obsessed."
2. Julia Roberts is said to have insured her smile for $30 million
The Pretty Woman actress said: "I am a genuinely and deeply happy person."
3. Jennifer Lopez's backside is reportedly worth $300 million
In 2014 she released the song 'booty' all about her famous asset.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo's legs are said to be insured for $144 million
The Portuguese footballer said: "Something needs to be done to protect the skillful players..."
5. It is rumoured that when Mariah Carey took a $35 million insurance policy for her voice she got a matching policy for her legs!
6. Dolly Parton's chest is rumoured to be insured for $600,000
7. America Ferrera's smile is reportedly insured for $10 million
The policy is by Aquafresh, for whom she is the spokesperson. The policy is said to include her teeth and gums.
8. Daniel Craig's Bond body is rumoured to be insured for $9.5 million
This seems like a reasonable choice as he does many of his own stunts.