Jay Z and Beyonce have the Midas touch. The couple have topped an annual list of the world's highest-earning couples for the second year running - by making an astonishing $95 million over 12 months. This is despite the fact that Beyonce took a small break in the middle of the year when her daughter Blue Ivy was born.
So who else makes the top five, and who failed to make the cut this year?
The list was put together by Forbes, which looks at how much couples earned between June 2012 and June 2013.
1. Jay Z and BeyonceTheir income was boosted by Jay Z's album going platinum, and him launching a world tour, which made him a reported $1.4 million a night for the US nights.
Meanwhile, Beyonce bounced back from the birth in January 2012 with an enormous world tour of her own, which made an average of $2 million a night. The pair also have a host of business interests, from Jay Z's sports agency to Beyonce's perfume and clothing lines.
2. Tom Brady and Gisele BundchenThis beautiful pair made an estimated $80 million in the year. Bundchen took the title as the world's best-paid model, and wears the financial trousers in the relationship. She is also making a small fortune from a share of a flip flop company.
3. Brad Pitt and Angelina JolieIt's impressive that these two had the time to make $50 million outside of their parenting responsibilities and humanitarian work. However, the film business has been kind to them both. Jolie took a break to look after her health, but financially Pitt's $5 million pay cheque for a Chanel No 5 advert must have taken the pressure off.
4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila KunisThis couple bought in $35 million between them, thanks in a large part to the fact that Kutcher's role in 'Two and a Half Men' makes him the highest-paid man on TV. Kunis, meanwhile, continues to scale the heights on the big screen.
5. Kanye West and Kim KardashianYou can say what you like about this couple - and plenty of people have - but this has been a high-earning year for them both, bringing in a combined $30 million. Kardashian is said to be responsible for $10 million of this, while West is likely to have an even bigger year the next time we see this list - because of the release of his latest album.
Some stars have seen slight declines in their fortunes this year, including David and Victoria Beckham, who have fallen out of the top five. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith also failed to make the cut this year.
Some Forbes lists don't see all that much movement over the course of a typical year, but this one is a bit different - because it can be turned upside down by divorce and new relationships as well as financial fortunes.
Jay Z and Beyonce are in it for the long haul, as are Jolie and Pitt and Bundchen and Brady - who have all been long-stayers on the list. There are high hopes for Kutcher and Kunis, who were a relatively new couple in Jun 2012 but face daily rumours of engagement. West and Kardashian were also a fairly new couple in June 2012, but things have moved fast for the pair, who are already proud parents.
Sadly not every stay in this list ends well: in 2011 Tom Cruise and Katy Holmes held the top spot.