Gili Lankanfushi is just a stone’s throw from Male airport and is set in a stunning location where activities such as diving, windsurfing and yoga are popular. The hotel’s standalone Crusoe Residences are set in the stunning waters of the Indian Ocean and can only be reached by motor boat or pontoon. Make the most of your stay by taking advantage of one of the multilingual, five-star PADI instructors and learn to dive. Take in the beautiful sunsets and sunrises as you dine on the beach before enjoying a movie at the hotel’s jungle cinema. Visit the website for more information.
The luxury boutique hotel can be found in the Arenal Volcano National park and has been named as one of the most romantic places in the world. The resort guarantees you an authentic Costa Rican experience and all the casitas suites and villas have large screened windows, private gardens with rain showers and secluded terraces with Jacuzzis. The spa sits on the top of the cliffs that overlook the forest and is a place of rejuvenation, harmony and beauty. Visit the website for more information.
- The newly renovated boutique, courtyard-style resort boasts 62 rooms and is located between The Royal Gardens and the Old Market Area, only 15 minutes form the iconic temples of Angkor Wat. Shinta Mani is dedicated to maintaining their commitment to responsible tourism and hopes that guests will embrace the beauty and culture of Cambodia. You can expect to enjoy creative menus and traditional spa therapies during your stay as well as community activities and private temple tours. Visit the website for more information.
Budapest’s Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace is located on the art nouveau landmark of Szechenyi Square. The hotel artfully combines vintage architecture with modern amenities. The hotel has 179 generously proportioned guest rooms including 19 suites with private balconies that look over the Old City and give stunning views of the Danube. Visit the website for more information.
- This former palace and convent can be found in a secluded plaza just behind the city’s main square. The cloistered courtyard with its ancient fountain is evidence of the history of Cusco while the spa, outdoor pool and restaurant serve to demonstrate the hotel’s contemporary edge. The urban retreat has 55 suites, a butler service and a boutique which sources the finest Peruvian handicrafts. Visit the website for more information.
- Each room at Cocoa Island has its own private terrace so you can dip into the warm Malidivian sea right from your room. The simple yet sophisticated hotel has 33 overwater suites and villas that arc out from the ocean with wooden walkways built over the lagoon to connect the accommodation. During your stay you can enjoy customised cruises to neighbouring islands and beaches or experience the country’s wildlife when you go diving and snorkelling. Visit the website for more information.
- This hotel provides the perfect opportunity to experience the alpine lifestyle with 4-star service, delicious cuisine and a well-being spa to enjoy as well. The Tuxerhof boasts a range of accommodation ranging from garden suites and family rooms to Tyrolean apartments and single rooms. In the winter the hotel also offers ski guides three days a week, snowshoe walks and moonshine sledding. In the summer you can look forward to guided hikes and mountain tours as well as mountain biking, rafting and gorge walking through the Zemmschlucht. Visit the website for more information.
- Tucked away a palm oasis deep in Dubai’s Desert Conservation Reserve, the luxury resort and spa showcases the heritage of the Bedouins coupled with a sense of desert adventure. The indigenous Arabian wildlife that can be found on hotel’s doorstep will ensure your stay is unique and unforgettable. Arabian Onyx and Gazelles are common place in the reserve and guests are also welcome to enjoy the temperature-controlled infinity pool or sun deck seating area that can be found by the villas. Visit the website for more information.
- The Hotel and Inn can be found in Gramado is framed by the beautiful landscape of Lago Negro. Mimicking the style of European hotels, the St Hubertus has 30 uniquely decorated rooms with handmade details and stunning views of the Black Lake and the city of Gramado. Guests can also make the most of the steam sauna, indoor thermal pool and waterfall and massage room as well a reading room and billiard room. Visit the website for more information.
- Tambo del Inka is the only hotel in Urubamba which has a private train station that serves Machu Picchu. You can make use of the hotel’s indoor pool, fitness centre and spa. Or if you’re more in the mood to enjoy activities in the local area, why not join a guided day trip to some of the most popular towns in the Sacred Valley such as Moray, Maras and Ollantaytambo. Visit the website for more information.
- Hotel Belvedere is in the perfect location, found just 50m from the beach the hotel is a perfect representation of Italian tradition. The Belvedere has a magnificent outdoor pool that provides the perfect place to cool off on a hot summer’s day and also offers an easy alternative to the beach. The hotel’s rooms range from standard to glamour so there is an option to suit everyone and the accommodation is pet-friendly too. Visit the website for more information.
- The 96 villas at the club have been built in the traditional Moorish style that is typical of the Algarve. The landscaped gardens boast sub-tropical flowers, waterfalls and rockeries and the villas all have terraces and patios to ensure privacy throughout your stay. The spacious clubhouse overlooks the stunning grounds which are home to an extensive pool area which has been specially designed so that people of all ages can enjoy it. Don’t worry if you’re visiting in winter because there is also a heated indoor pool for you to enjoy as well as snooker room and lounge. Visit the website for more information.
- Inspired by the traditional Arabic summer house, the standalone houses at Dar Al Masyaf are perfect for a luxurious getaway. The houses can be reached by scenic waterways and paths that will take you through the stunning landscaped gardens. You can expect the height of luxury a this designer getaway with beautifully decorated, light rooms. The beach is within close reach and the hotel has its own spa, tennis and squash courts and state-of-the-art gym. Visit the website for more information.
- Found on the banks of the Huangpu River, the hotel is in the heart of Pudong’s financial district. Offering a blend of style and comfort with stunning design to match, the hotel also boasts world-class restaurants and a relaxing spa. Perfect for both business and leisure travellers, the hotel is within easy reach of the city’s main attractions and just ten minutes from the historic Bund. The Mandarin Oriental is home to 318 rooms and 44 beautifully decorated suites as well as a spacious Presidential suite. Visit the website for more information.
- At Constance Moofushi in the Maldives, you can take your pick of one of the 24 beach villas, 56 water villas or 30 senior water villas. Found on its own island, the resort also boasts personalised spa treatments and the chance to explore one of the best diving sites in the world around the South Ari Atoll. Enjoy fresh seafood from the waters around the hotel and other Maldivian specialities in the relaxing, sand floored restaurant. Visit the website for more information.
- The Gritti Palace is the epitome of luxury with a unique collection of 21 sumptuous suites in one of Italy’s most recognisable cities. The hotel combines artistic elegance with the intimacy of a noble private residence, guaranteeing you a one of a kind stay to remember. The views of the Grand Canal from the Gritti Palace are second to none as the hotel has the city’s largest rooftop terrace. Visit the website for more information.��
- This romantic hideaway can be found in a luxurious setting in the Maldives with 76 suites and 12 villas for guests to choose from. The secluded resort is also home to the U Spa and spectacular meals thanks to the hotel’s excellent chefs. Families are welcome to take advantage of the children’s club and golf enthusiasts will love the two 18-hole championship golf courses that can also be found at Constance Le Prince. Visit the website for more information.
- Harvey’s Point is located on the shores of the stunning Lough Eske in the beautiful countryside, just 10 minutes from Donegal Town. The luxury 4-star hotel is sure to offer visitors a unique experience each time they visit. Enjoy a spa treatment, play a round of golf or take a stroll through the breath-taking Irish countryside that surrounds the hotel. Harvey’s Point boasts some of the most luxurious hotel rooms in the whole of Ireland including executive suites which have been individually designed with bespoke furniture and panoramic views across the magical Donegal countryside. Visit the website for more information.
- The Upper House offers visitors the chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong while enjoying stunning views across Hong Kong’s scenic harbour. The hotel is also home to some of the largest studio rooms available in the city. The penthouse suites are exquisitely decorated with bespoke furniture and understated elegance and offer guests plenty of space to relax in, high above the city. The hotel offers complimentary yoga classes on The Lawn at the weekend as well as an in-house fitness centre and there are also bicycles owned by the hotel which guests are welcome to use. Visit the website for more information.
- Found in the heart of London’s theatre district, the Haymarket Hotel is in amongst some of the best restaurants in the capital and right next to the famous Haymarket Theatre Royal. The Haymarket has 50 rooms and suites available, all of which are fully equipped with all the essentials expected of a deluxe hotel and each room has been designed individually. The hotel also boasts a townhouse with its own private entrance and four double bedrooms with ensuite. Visit the website for more information.
- Quito was made one of UNESCO’s first World Heritage Sites in 1978 and the city has one of the best preserved historic city centres in Latin America. Casa Gangotena is a mansion that has been converted into a boutique hotel with 31 rooms over the house’s three storeys. The boutique hotel has retained most of the mansion’s original features and you can expect fantastic views of the snow-capped peaks and clear blue skies of the Andean countryside. Visit the website for more information.
- Found within walking distance of the major attractions, shopping centre and business district, the Langham provides the ideal location to base yourself while exploring the city. Many of the 268 guest rooms and 48 suites provide guests with stunning views of the Chicago skyline from the floor-to-ceiling windows. The hotel also boasts a state of the art fitness studio, indoor pool and wellness retreat. Visit the website for more information.
- Just 15 kilometres from Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius, The Oberoi is situated in twenty acres of sub-tropical garden on the shores of the coral reef at Turtle Bay. While staying at the hotel you will have access to six hundred metres of stunning white sand beaches and be able to enjoy the magnificent sunsets that can be seen there each day. The accommodation at The Oberoi consists of the charming thatched roofs villas and pavilions that grant you unbelievable views of the Indian Ocean and the hotel’s gardens. Visit the website for more information.
- The Kayakapi neighbourhood was one of the first areas of settlement in Cappadocia’s central district and Kayakapi Premium Caves consists of hundreds of cave houses and historical structures that are supported by UNESCO and the World Heritage Centre. The hotel also boasts a variety of suites and rooms to cater for guests needs, including the Royal Cave and Pool Suites which has a heated indoor pool and Tukish bath. The hotel can also organise sight-seeing tours, airport transfers and even hot air balloon tours for guests. Visit the website for more information.
- The Royal Savoy and Villas boasts beautifully furnished villas, honeymoon suits and spacious executive suits and rooms. Before arrival you will be greeted at the airport by a chauffeur driven limousine which will bring you to the hotel to enjoy the rest of your stay. The Savoy has 22 suites with marble bathrooms and spacious balconies that will give you the chance to take in the stunning views of the hotel grounds and the Red Sea. Visit the website for more information.