Sweetie-Topped Cookie Cakes
- Preparation time
- 15 minutes, plus cooling
- Cooking time
- 12 minutes
- 50 g (2 oz) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 100 g (3½ oz) porridge oats
- 40 g (1½ oz) desiccated coconut
- 40 g (1½ oz) dried cranberries, chopped
- 50 g (2 oz) icing sugar, sifted
- 1½ teaspoons water
- mini sugar-coated chocolate beans, to decorate
Place 16 mini silicone muffin cases on a baking sheet.
Put the butter and syrup in a small saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the porridge oats, coconut and cranberries. Beat well until evenly mixed, thendivide among the cases and press down gently.
Bake in a preheated oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for about 12 minutes, or until turning golden around the edges. Leave to cool in the cases.
Beat the icing sugar with the measurement water and drizzle a little around the edges of the cakes. Gently press the chocolate beans into the icing.