Salmon Pasta Salad with Dill Dressing
- 350 g (11 1/2 oz) fresh fusilli
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 150 g (5 oz) smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 75 g (3 oz) crème fraîche
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- handful of dill, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water according to the pack instructions until al dente. Drain the pasta, then cool under cold running water and drain again.
- Meanwhile, to make the dill dressing, mix together the crème fraîche, mayonnaise and dill in a bowl and season.
- Tip the pasta into a serving dish and stir through the spring onions, cucumber, smoked salmon and dill dressing.