Chilli & King Prawn Salad
- Preparation time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time
- 3–4 minutes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 250 g (8 oz) raw king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 10 cm (4 in) piece of cucumber, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon Thai fish sauce
- 2 fresh red chillies, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the prawns and stir-fry for 3–4 minutes until they turn pink.
Remove the prawns from the pan with a slotted spoon, and cut into thin slices on the diagonal. Place them in a bowl with the remaining ingredients and toss to mix well. Serve immediately.